:: VirginSEA ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx Empty Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx

Post  choochacha Fri 27 Aug 2010, 3:27 am

Dear GM

Hi , I am new to this server . I had played this server for a few hours. Earning mesos was hell , in addition to that , Cash rate is 5k per 10 m. Can you please look into the rates again. Thank you , I hope your server prosper.

choochacha

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx Empty Re: Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx

Post  rickyrolly Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

yeah , i think we could like hunt cash via monsters like what other servers are doing . i think with that exp rate and mesos rate its okay it will attract alot of people . just that the drop rate can make it go up to like 5x or 10x . You see , most of us play prv server because we are able to get cash via hunting monsters quick . and if we have to earn and then using mesos to buy cash i dont see why a prv server is needed. its almost the same as msea , just that lvling is faster then Msea. Thanks ! Hope you guys do work on this Razz!

rickyrolly

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx Empty Re: Suggestions for server Rate and cash nx

Post  Calvin. Fri 27 Aug 2010, 3:45 pm

If the droprate is too high, it'll be too easy to hunt items, and there wouldn't be a good economy.
Mesos can be earn easily once you're level 60 and above. GhostShip is one of the best place you can farm mesos.
Calvin.
Calvin.
Founder of VirginSEA.

https://virgin-sea.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  choochacha Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:52 pm

How about adding MUMU the merchant ? So we can sell things easier , we dont have to go back to the towns.

choochacha

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuuma Sat 28 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

choochacha wrote:How about adding MUMU the merchant ? So we can sell things easier , we dont have to go back to the towns.

actually if u juz wanna sell thing,u can use @smega to open the smega merchant ;D

ryuuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvin. Sat 28 Aug 2010, 10:36 am

@smega is helpful for players.
You can recharge stars/bullets, npc items.
But you cant repot, you've to go back to town, its better this way .
Calvin.
Calvin.
Founder of VirginSEA.

https://virgin-sea.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down